Personal background and Education Background
I was born and raised in Philadelphia, in my pursuit for beautiful weather I relocated to sunny South Florida in 2002. I earned a Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University with a major in Marketing and Management. Prior to my real estate career I spent 10 years in the financial and investment management industries serving the investment needs of high net worth individuals and institutional investors. I love using my marketing education with my experience in the financial industry to help my clients with all aspects of real estate investment strategies.
Real Estate Experience
- Over 8 years of Real Estate experience.
- In 2016, I helped 30 families find new homes
- #1 in properties sold for the Fort Lauderdale Keller Williams branch in 2015 out of 241 agents.
- #3 in properties sold for the Fort Lauderdale Keller Williams branch in 2016 out of 310 agents.
I’m a wife and mother to 3 daughters, which gives me first-hand knowledge of the local schools, parks, and other family related activities in Broward County. When I’m not helping clients buy or sell real estate, you can find me riding my horse Delilah, walking my dogs, or in the kitchen. I enjoy being active in the community and working with the following organizations:
- Plantation Juniors Women’s Club- Board President and Art in the Park Chairperson
- Make-A-Wish, South Florida Chapter
- Plantation Acres Saddle Club- Member