In the words of Katy Perry, “Baby you’re a firework, come on let your colors burst!” If you are looking to let your colors burst let this be your 4th
of July Broward County guide for fun presented by the Amy Kilcoyne Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty.
List of Broward County 4th
of July, Independence Day Celebrations for 2017
Coral Springs, FL
- Fun starts at 6pm at Mullins Park, 10000 Ben Geiger Dr/NW 29th St. Free admission, bounce houses and music.
Nominal fees for kid’s craft activities, food and refreshments. There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Fireworks at 9pm.
- Fun at the Pool from 10am to 4pm. Fun includes Fun Foam Spray with the Davie Fire Department, Dive in Treasure
Hunt, and a Watermelon Eating Contest. Family Fun & Fireworks from 4:30-9:30pm at the Bamford Sports Complex in Pine Island Park, 3801 S Pine Island Rd Davie FL. Fun includes Kids Arts and Crafts, Food Trucks, Youth Section, Face Painting, Bounce
Houses, Train Rides, and Craft Vendors. FREE CAKE, while supplies last.
Deerfield Beach, FL
- Celebrate the 4th
on the beach with music and vendors and fireworks from noon to 9pm. Main Beach Parking Lot, 149 SE 21st
- It’s an all day celebration in the city of Fort Lauderdale. The fun begins at noon at A1A and Las Olas Blvd
with live music, family zone, watermelon eating contest, bounce houses, games, and contest. The fireworks begin at 9:30
- All day fun to celebrate the 4th
! The parade down Margate Blvd from 76th
Ave to city hall begins at 9am, followed by food trucks and concert at 5pm to the fireworks at 9pm.
Pembroke Pines, FL
- Join the city of Pembroke Pines at the Pines Recreation Center Festival Grounds at 7400 Pines Blvd. Fun
starts at 6pm with free admission and parking. Free rides, music, arts and crafts, with a food truck round up. Fireworks at 9pm.
- Start your day off right with the Independence Day parade down Broward Blvd. The parade starts at 9am. The
parade begins at the intersection of Broward Blvd and NW 4 th
Ave and heads west ending at Plantation City Hall. In the evening head to the Central Park Ballfields for a concert featuring Big City Dogs, a Florida based classic and blues band at 7pm and fireworks at 9pm.
Southwest Ranches, FL
– Nothing says 4th
of July more than an “Old Fashioned” Picnic. Join the city of SWR for food, live music, face painting, petting zoo, contest,
prizes and games from 1-6pm at the Rolling Oaks Park 17630 SW 56th
St Southwest Ranches.
- Enjoy the “Salute to Sports” Parade & Family Fun Day from 9am-noon at the City Park, 6700 Sunset Strip Sunrise.
In the evening a free concert at the BB&T Center, One Panther Parkway is the place to be, music begins at 6pm. This year’s concert features Baha Men, most known for their hit “Who Let the Dogs Out.” The Romantics is headlining at 7:30 leading to the
fireworks at 9pm.
- Don’t miss getting a selfie with Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross at the Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th
St from 6pm to 9:30pm. Catch the shuttle from Tamarac’s City Hall to the event. Free concert, rides, arts and crafts, games,
and food trucks. Fireworks start at 9pm.
- Celebrate the 4th with Weston’s Annual 4th of July Hometown Celebration 5K Run/Walk Sponsored by Broward Health
Weston and the City of Weston at the Weston Regional Park 20200 Saddle Club Rd. After the run head over to the Weston Town Center for the July 4th
Hometown Celebration parade at 10:30am.
Broward County takes great pride is celebrating Independence Day! If you want to live in Broward County start your home search here at www.welcomehomesofl.com